[visionegg] Re: GL state responsibility (warning: may contain theory)

  • From: Andrew Straw <astraw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:18:06 -0700

Thanks Tony. I'll be busy over the next few days as I prepare for a trip to visit a collaborator, and then, well, I'll be a bit busy while I'm visiting this collaborator. :) But I'll see if I can squeeze the time to convert the rest of the Vision Egg and commit this to CVS. (And then to do those calibrations and release 1.0...)

Cheers!
Andrew

On Jul 19, 2005, at 8:20 AM, Tony Arkles wrote:

One last update with respect to the new source tree. It's working fantastically and every problem I was having related to the positioning/loadidentity stuff is all resolved. Thank you Andrew!
Tony Arkles wrote:

Why don't you have a look at this, and if it works for you, I'll check it in. I think the change to people's programs will be fairly painless, although please speak up if not -- we can probably accommodate you somehow. It certainly won't affect anyone using 2D-only stimuli.

Update: I used it all day yesterday and haven't seen any adverse effects on this end. I did discover that using mingw32 instead of visual studio can make things a bit painful for recompiling the .pyd files, but that's not too releveant.