[visionary] Re: for purposes of discussion

  • From: Donna Smith <dsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'visionary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <visionary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:42:14 -0500

Mark, regarding dates for next year:

January 10th is fine for the first call.

April 6-7 is not good for me for the face-to-face.  I will be in Salt Lake
City presenting at the NTI Transit Trainers Workshop.
July 11 is a little dicey as I will be attending the ACB annual conference,
though I may be able to call in from there.
Oct. 10 is fine.

Currently the last two weeks of March and April are open as alternatives for
the face-to-face meeting.

Hope this helps.

Donna