[vipaudioaccess] transfering Kontakt libraries betwene computers

  • From: "matthew shifrin" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "matshifrin@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 15:00:02 -0800

Hi All,
I installed Kontakt on my laptop, and registered it via the NI service center. On the laptop, Session Strings, works fine in Kontakt, patches are loadable and Playable. When, however, I installed Komplete on my desktop and registered Komplete, Session strings was not there for some reason, though I told the installer to install it. So I tried to copy-paste the NKIs from c: program files, users, public, documents, where it is located on the laptop to the desktop. After pasting the library and trying to load a session strings patch on the desktop, Kontakt says that THis library is not properly registered. However when I go to the service center to register it, though Komplete 9 shows up as a registered product, Session strings is not in the list of registered plugins on the desktop. Does anyone know what to do? Has anyone had experience moving registered kontakt libraries from computer to computer, or is this a NI tech support issue?
Thanks for any help,
Motya
- To post to the mailing list, simply send email to vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. - To subscribe to the list, send an email to vipaudioaccess-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field.

- For more list options, like setting digest and vacation modes, visit
//www.freelists.org/list/vipaudioaccess - Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archive/vipaudioaccess