[vipaudioaccess] What about Reaper ?

  • From: Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: viplist <vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 09:44:40 +0100

hi all.
Are there any Reaper users among us, who has also used sonar. I feel very comfortable with sonar but I wonder if Reaper allows things that sonar doesn't. Mainly, if you recall my recent posts about MIDI loops, I'm still looking for something that would allow some tracks to loop, While others run free. But I'm also interested in everything else Reaper Can do that sonar can't.
Thanks for your help,
Cheers,
JPR
-- http://www.jprykiel.com http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet http://twitter.com/ryksounet http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel - To post to the mailing list, simply send email to vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. - To subscribe to the list, send an email to vipaudioaccess-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field.

- For more list options, like setting digest and vacation modes, visit
//www.freelists.org/list/vipaudioaccess - Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archive/vipaudioaccess