[vipaudioaccess] VIP Community Audio Access Survey, 2 weeks gone.

  • From: "Steve S" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 11:32:45 -0000

Hi folks. 2 weeks gone since putting up a general survey on audio access in
the VIP community. This runs for another 4 weeks approx...so, if you haven't
taken part, I would encourage you to do so. The more who contribute, the
better the results will be.

In the past couple of days, on the couple of lists I'm on, over 40 people
have posted and the current number of people who have filled in the survey
is 27, so we need those active members who haven't yet taken part, to be
positive and give us their input.  The link is here:
http://vipaudioaccess.com/take-vip-community-audio-access-survey/
THX, steve.