[vipaudioaccess] Re: Ozone 6

  • From: "Len Viljoen" <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 04:29:12 +0200

After speaking to phil I don't think hsc is necessary. He gave me a few tips
on using ozone without hsc and I'll go and check it out today and report
back. He is also trying to get the guys from isotope to better the
accessibility. He uses the advanced version of ozone so I'll have to check
if my standard version can do the same. He uses the separate modules.
Kind regards
Len viljoen