[vipaudioaccess] Re: Melodyne's scale editor, I need your help, badly!

  • From: "Steve S" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 10:51:53 -0000

Jean Philippe, I just did what you did. Made sure "scale editor" was
selected with control+alt+shift+4. pressed control+alt+s, entered on a
scale.  I can then open other sub menus with control+alt+1 - 5 etc.Can you
tell me what errors you're getting? As the set should tell you if it doesn't
do what it should, best Steve.