[vipaudioaccess] Re: Melodyne, lost in the scale editor

  • From: Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:58:00 +0100

Chris and all,
What the heck did I mean? Better asked my Dragon, which did the best it could with my terrible accent.
Below Is the part of my message that haven't been solved yet.
Sorry about that.

then, I pressed alt control s which opened the scale editor. I could navigate between notes with the arrows and then pressed enter on the one I chose, was it the right way to select it? Then it became Stranger, I was asked to press alt control 1/5 for more options, butWhat are all these variaty scales about ?

And when I select minor major and so on by clicking alt control three, Melodyne seams to select C again, Regarding the little melody that's being played. The rest of my questions have been solved, and by scaling the tower, Dragon meant scaling editor. Thanks to him.
Best regards,
Thanks for your help,
Cheers,
JP
http://www.jprykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 17/03/2015 14:41, Chris Smart a écrit :
What the heck do you mean by scaling the tower?

At 07:47 PM 3/16/2015, you wrote:
 dear Steve.
here is what happens. I'm sorry if What I write is a little
inaccurate, I'm not in front of my music computer right now.
First, I press the keystroke that says master tuning and hide which
need to uncheck if I want to get to the scale editor. how do I
uncheck it ? I did it once, by chance, but did I press enter? Or left
click? I can't remember.
then, I pressed alt control s which opened the scale editor. I could
navigate between notes with the arrows and then pressed enter on the
one I chose, was it the right way to select it? Then it became
Stranger, What are all these very 80 scales about ? Are they
dependent from the original note I chose just before?
By the way, how do I get to Melodyne's manual?
And last question, is scaling the tower what I should use if I want
to use pitch correct and correct attract tour given scale?
Thanks for your help,
Cheers,
JP

 -- http://www.jprykiel.com http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel
- To post to the mailing list, simply send email to
vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

- To subscribe to the list, send an email to
vipaudioaccess-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject
field.

- To unsubscribe from the list, send an email to
vipaudioaccess-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field.

- For more list options, like setting digest and vacation modes, visit
//www.freelists.org/list/vipaudioaccess

//www.freelists.org/archive/vipaudioaccess

- To post to the mailing list, simply send email to
vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
- To subscribe to the list, send an email to
vipaudioaccess-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject
field.

- To unsubscribe from the list, send an email to
vipaudioaccess-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field.

//www.freelists.org/list/vipaudioaccess - Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archive/vipaudioaccess