[vipaudioaccess] Re: Melodyne Essential

  • From: "Steve S" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 17:28:56 -0000

Hi Chris, so glad it's helping you with your work.  In answer to your
question, put it this way, I thought people wanted Melodyne , as that's all
people have raved/moaned about since I've been on Midi Mag, simply because
they can't access it....but in actual fact, it seems hardly anyone really
wanted it lol.  BTW, it took just over 7 weeks, doing about 3 to 4 hours a
day...so 140 + hours I guess? Best Steve.