[vip_students] Re: success

  • From: "JackieMcBrearty" <teambanglesltd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 09:52:29 +0100

Hey Tony

I don't  actually know how I found it. But when I did it was a case of copying
and pasting.   but very surprised on how easy it is to load onto ITunes. just
simply pressing import CD and it starts to copy it onto ITunes.  ITunes is
actually better than C decks as it gives the titles of the cd where C decks
didn't. I've copied a few cds  with C decks and it gave me the name of the CD
but  not with this one.

that  may not help
yours
Jackie