[vip_students] questions

  • From: "vts" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 08:17:47 +0100

hello everyone

I have two questions that you might be able to help me with. the first regards
Microsoft outlook. in this program there is a tool bar at the top of the page
that has the options for flagging and to turn on the bcc option. can anyone
tell me how I can access this toolbar. the second question is I am using a
second computer in fas that has jaws 9. the thing is when I'm in Microsoft word
each time I use the arrow keys to go down the page jaws announces either a
measurement of some sort or else it says new paragraph. this can be very
annoying and time consuming when doing tests. can you tell me how to turn off
both the new paragraph and the measurement announcements. many thanks.

best regards
Vincent