[vip_students] podcasting

  • From: "joe bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 17:08:40 -0000

hello friends, i don't imagine any of you are at your computers today, but i'll
try anyway, as i may have stated concerning my new year resolutions, i am
aiming to improve my computer knowledge, [you notice i didn't say skills] so,
i'm starting with podcasting, i've heard quite a lot about "juice"  the
podcatcher, i presume i can download it from somewhere, and is there a tutorial
available, or can someone suggest something else that they use and find
accessible for downloading podcasts??? looking forward to a reply, when the new
year dust settles, thanks  travel safely, joe.