[vip_students] outlook x to windows mail

  • From: "vts" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:40:19 +0100

hello

well I finally took the step of getting windows vista. what I need to know or
do is move my files and folders and contacts from my outlook express to my new
computer  windows vista. can someone tell me step by step if this is possible
many thanks in advance. p.s. I have my out look express backed up  on an
external h.d.

regards
Vincent