[vip_students] moving from outlook exp to outlook

  • From: "Edel Carey" <careyedel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 00:18:01 +0100

Hi again

Upon further investigation I may have a slight hint as to where my problem
lies.  I don't have an email account set up in Microsoft outlook 'duh'.....

Being in a very adventurous mood I got to the part where I was asked to enter
the incoming mail server pop3 and outgoing mail server pop3 numbers.  Any
suggestions?.

I know I've encountered these pop3 boxes before but can't remember what I
entered.

Why can't these codes be easy memorable things!.

Edel..