[vip_students] Re: gw connect

  • From: "Paul Dromey" <pdromey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:23:43 +0100

Just to add to my last comment.  It's possible to have both versions of
Skype in your system Susan,  So, if you like, you could also download the
standard Skype and use the scripts as suggested by Gary.  You could then
decide which you like best of the two.

I've used the standard Skype with the scripts up to recently but am now also
dabbling with GW Connect Skype.

Paul