[vip_students] Re: Tutorial:RSS Yeah Reader software!

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 01:37:16 +0100

Hi Paul & Noreen, & All,

I think that it might be a good opportunity for me to suggest that people
responding to tutorials, [as you did Noreen], to include the email of
instruction re the subject to the list so as those who may have missed the
tutorial, for whatever reason may benefit too!

Found the piece most informative indeed!

All the best,

Tony Sweeney.