[vip_students] Spell Check in Outlook Express and Word

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:45:04 +0100

Strangely enough I have never used this correctly and yet I am a notoriously
poor speller.  What I want to know is about the words that I am continually
using and which can get stored in dictionary.  I do not really know how this
works as in the past I've tried saving these words but when I've come to write
another document they do not seem to be saved.  Maybe someone would write out
for me exactly how I should save these words so that they are definitely
stored.  I am clearly doing something wrong.  It is always such a pain using
the spell check for this very reason, I will often have a document with
several, indeed more than several words which I do not want corrected and it is
such a pain going laboriously through the spell check over and over again but
if someone could tell me how to use it correctly then I am sure I would get a
lot more out of it.