[vip_students] Sara scan and read machine for sale

  • From: "vincent stack" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:35:07 +0100

hello folks

i have a Sara scanning machine for sale this machine is used for scanning any
printed documents, newspapers and magazines or books and will read them back to
you. . i have it three years. i bought it for ?2500 and will now sell it for
?800 ono. it is in perfect working order and i will stand over it when i sell
it. it is very easy to use. have also attached a document from the internet
with all specifications of the     machine. If you are interested in this write
to me and i will send you my number off list. many thanks.

regards
Vincent