[vip_students] Re: Sacurity on facebook

  • From: "Joe Lonergan" <joelonergan25@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 12:08:22 +0100

Hi Jackie
When I said security question I meant to say captia box. sorry I wasn't clear they are just the same thing to me. . There should be a link somewhere about verify your account. I dont have it on my account because I have done it already. Check some of your original e mails when you set it up . might be more info on there about varifing your account. Maybe they have changed the security since I started using it a couple of years ago.

Joe
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie mcbrearty" <donegal.jackie@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Joe Lonergan" <joelonergan25@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/09/2010 11:47 am

Hi Jackie
Its not the perfect solution . but  I used to get these problems too. Its a
varification thing. as far as I know if you fill in the sucurity question
once it will never ask you again. I had to get a sighted person to fill it
in for me but at least I was never asked to type in that sucurity question
again.
Regards
Joe
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joan Ann Brosnan" <kerrygirl18@xxxxxxxxx>