[vip_students] Re: RTE Radio and TV

  • From: "Francis Kane" <francis.kane@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 13:28:38 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

Save the link below to your desktop and you can play Radio 1 from there. i've also added the Leitrim Observer to the Easylinks site.

http://axs.rasset.ie/av/live/radio/radio1.asx

Francis.

From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 19:49:10 +0100
Subject: [vip_students] RTE Radio and TV

Hi All
I am a little confused at present.  Paul did send some links and
instructions for RTE player and I have these but the RTE player on my
desktop does not appear accessable.  Now I have some recollection that
there is an accessable and non-accessable one.  Am I correct?  I also
want to have a direct link to RTE Radio One.  Can anyone please provide
this to me?  Many thanks.

Eleanor

Check-out NCBI's Micheal O Muircheartaigh appeal on the following link.
http://youtu.be/25P2tiuCi0U

NCBI: Celebrating 80 Years

National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI) is a company
limited by guarantee (registered in Ireland No. 26293) .
Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
NCBI is also a registered Charity (chy4626).

Check-out NCBI's Mícheál Ó Muircheartaigh appeal on the following link. http://youtu.be/25P2tiuCi0U

NCBI: Celebrating 80 Years

National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI) is a company limited by guarantee (registered in Ireland No. 26293) .
Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
NCBI is also a registered Charity (chy4626). NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete it and any attachments from your system.

NCBI endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants. However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any such which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of NCBI