[vip_students] Re: Powerpoint questions

  • From: "Gary Worn" <garyworn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 18:34:16 -0000

Mary.

1. Changing the colour of the font.
At the bottom of the screen you will see a menu bar and if you look for the big
(A) that will change the font colour, on the right of the (A)
there a small tab, click on this and you will see many other colours.

2. Moving a slide.
Go to view, in view you will find many different things that you can do with
the slide, example have a slide show or sort your slides.

3. Changing a chart type.
Go to insert and in the menu you will be able to pick out the chart that you
want.

4.  Again there is a symbol near the left hand side of the menu at the bottom
of your screen that will aloud you to create a text box.

Hope you can follow this, if not you can email my own address and I will give
you more details.

Gary