[vip_students] Re: Penfriend

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:23:57 +0100

Hi Pauleen & All,

Yep should have mentioned our good friend Breda in my last post but as the
Penfriend is "red hot" off-the-shelf new I didn't think that the info would be
readily available say on the NCBI site as yet.

There is a little learning with the product but when that's accomplished then
what a product!

I don't have it as yet by the way.

I can see many uses for That technology-based product say for me for example
audio-labelling my CD
  collection, CD roms and the like.

  Recordings would take up minimum  space too and can also be added to or
overwritten.

  I see too on other technology lists many ways that people are being very
creative in the ways and products they now can label.

  I'm not on commission I assure you for this <smile> so I'll close now.

  Would love feedbback if anyone buys one to see how you go.

  Tony----- Original Message -----