[vip_students] I phone queary

  • From: "Rahim Nazarali" <rahimn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 19:09:11 +0100

Hi all,

I'm using the iphone 3gs with OS4 and I have imported all my music from my
itunes library in to the ipod section of the iphone.
The one problem that I'm having is that I scrole  down through all my albums
until I can't go no further and the last thing voice over reads is  rows 79
to 83 of 105.  basicly this means that from rows 83 to 105 I can't access
and I have flicked to the right and left and can't seem to access these
rows.
Consiquently there are some albums that I can't seem to access but when I
shuffle the iphone it will play tracks from these albums.
I've tried searching for them using the search function and I've looked
through the     other menu options within the ipod functions.

Can anyone give me any advice.

Thanking you in advance

Rahim