[vip_students] Re: Free Telephone Directory Enquiries

  • From: "Edel Carey" <careyedel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 01:23:51 +0100

Hi Gerry

I support you in this one.  Another alternative is the eircom phone book
online.

I have tried to post the link to the eircom phone book online but for some
reason I cannot do so.  I noticed Joan Ann also tried.  Anyway if you do a
google search for the eircom phonebook online it's quite good.  You type in the
name of the person you are looking for in one box and the address in the other
box, however you must also tick whether it is residential or business you are
looking for.   They are also conducting a survey at present as to the
usefulness of the website so its worth a try and getting your opinions in to
them.

Edel..