[vip_students] DigiPlace4All Community Event

  • From: "John O'Regan" <john.a.oregan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 19:40:35 +0100

Hello All,

Sorry for reposting Tina's message, but the text got a bit mangled and
I wanted to send it to Ireland VIP News as well, so I thought it was
worth resending.

Don't know if I can make it, btw. If anyone is travelling up from
Cork, please get in touch.

You Dubs have no excuse. Esther Murphy and Mark Magennis have put in
a lot of time and work on this project, so let's make an effort to
turn out in numbers and show our support.

And if you can't be there on the 28th, you can register on the
DigiPlace4All website (URL in message below). Registration is a
matter of filling in a simple form. And it's totally free! ;)

Laters!

John

- - - -

DigiPlace4all Community Event

May 28th, 10.30am - 1pm

Radisson Blu Hotel

Golden Lane

Dublin 8

Guest speaker: To Be Announced

To secure your place, email: Esther.Murphy@xxxxxxx

DigiPlace4all is an online peer support community helping people with
disabilities build the digital skills needed to transition from VET
training to mainstream education & employment.

This event will demonstrate the peer support and sharing facilities on
the DigiPlace4all community website.

It will bring community members together to share their perspectives
of using DigiPlace4all, engage with new community members and
introduce our Digital Champions.

The event will be attended by students, educators, employers and
disability supporter workers.

http://ie.digiplace4all.eu/
https://www.facebook.com/digiplace4all
https://twitter.com/digiplaceIRL
mailto:Esther.Murphy@xxxxxxx

DigiPlace4all is a product of the DICE project. This project (DICE -
Digital Inclusion Champions in Europe - 2013-1-IE1-LEO05-06094) has
been funded with support from the European Commission. This
publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission
cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the
information contained therein.