[viewsint] suggestions for (more) activities in 2015

  • From: <ancadavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <viewsint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bulat safin" <safinba@xxxxxxxxx>, "mikyt90" <mikyt90@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gombas.judit@xxxxxxxxx>, Béatrice Willemaerts <b.willemaerts@xxxxxxxxx>, "Views Belgique" <viewsbelgique@xxxxxxxxx>, <r.delgado@xxxxxxxx>, "Mahfud" <mahfud.chaaban@xxxxxxxxx>, "VIEWS France \(GIAA\)" <viewsfrance@xxxxxxxxx>, "boyan Michev" <boyan.michev@xxxxxxxxx>, "Nikola Bakalov" <bakalovn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Carmen Todorut" <carmentodorutz@xxxxxxxxx>, "Vagelis Avgoulas" <evavgoul@xxxxxxxxx>, "views italia" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 15:37:45 +0100

Dear VIEWS full members,

We are about to apply for the 2015 running subsidies to the Education,
Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). In order to have a complete
plan of activities for the next year, we would like to kindly ask your support.

A part from the activities that were discussed during the 2014 GA in Budapest,
we would like to know if you have any other project idea (youth exchanges,
training courses, seminars, EVS-Activities, networking or partnership-building
activities, study visits etc) that you would like to develop within our network
for the next year. If this is the case, please do send us this information till
12th December 2014 at 12pm (Belgian time) at office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

This information should include:

 - Type of activity & target group (including approximate number of
participants)

-  Dates, country and city of implementation,

-  A brief description of objectives and included methods (What you are going
to do and how)

Like in 2014, in 2015 we would like to conduct a live general assembly. So if
you have the working capacities to organize such an assembly in your country,
please let us know. We can apply for financial funding for this occasion, but
we need a member who will organize this event. By organizing this, you can
always count on the organizational and moral support of VIEWS International and
its Executive Office.

We are available for any further information you might need.

Thank you very much for your precious collaboration.

Kind regards,

Anca DAVID
Director of the Executive Office

VIEWS International aisbl