[viewsint] VIEWS strategy -Tell us what you think

  • From: Nikola Bakalov <nick.bakalov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: viewsint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 08:25:05 +0100

Dear All,

RE: Strategy of VIEWS International 2015- 2018 - Tell us what you think!

What should the common priorities of VIEWS international be for the period
2015 - 2018? What should we all continue to do and what new things should
we all do together as a network?

The Board of Administrators of VIEWS international has started a new
initiative. We thought it would be a good idea to prepare a strategy for
VIEWS international 2015-2018. With this strategy we hope to achieve a
greater collaboration within the network. The aim of this strategy is to
inspire our members, subscribing members and partners for ways they can
support visually-impaired people in their country and internationally. The
strategy will be based on your opinions, discussions within the network and
the survey that was conducted among members last year.

Then the Board of Administrators will prepare a draft and this draft will
be discussed during our 2015 general assembly. So please tell us what you
think!

Everyone within the network should have a say about this strategy. So, we
kindly invite you to tell us what you think. What should the common
priorities of VIEWS international be for the period 2015 - 2018? What
should we all continue to do and what new things should we all do together
as a network?

Please send your e-mails to:
Nikola Bakalov
Vice president of VIEWS International

E-mail: nick.bakalov@xxxxxxxxx

Please send your e-mails by 10th August 2015. After this date the Board of
Administrators will start preparing a draft for the strategy.

We look forward to reading your views about the strategy.

Kind regards,