[vietnameseblindtechinfo] Fw: [New-products] news for all gamers

  • From: "Vy Pham" <thaovyngu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vietnamese blind technology" <vietnameseblindtechinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 22:02:45 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "New Products List" <new-products@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:02 AM
Subject: [New-products] news for all gamers

The following is from Draconis Entertainment.

01/November/2005

   Greetings Gamers,

   Introducing Draconis Entertainment!

We are pleased to introduce Draconis Entertainment, committed to
delivering high
quality entertainment to the blind, partially sighted, and fully sighted
alike.

To that end, we are pleased to announce that we have acquired the rights to
all games formerly the property of Adora Entertainment, including:

. Alien Outback
. Change Reaction
. DynaMan
. ESP Pinball Classic
. ESP Pinball Xtreme
. Monkey Business
. Ten Pin Alley

These game titles will be available for purchase from the Draconis Shop, as
well as to be downloaded from our site, later this month.

It is important to note that, aside from having acquired the rights to these
software titles, Draconis Entertainment is in no other way related to or
associated with Adora Entertainment or its owner. We do not know what, if
any plans, there are for the future of that company, so cannot answer any
questions pertaining to it.

The online score servers for the above titles which utilized them have been
down for a few months, and will be down for a bit longer while we work to
rebuild them from the ground up.
The new servers will be more robust and suffer from little or no down time,
an issue which frequently plagued the older server implementation.

Multiple new accessible game titles are in varying stages of development and
we hope to bring you lots more news on these shortly.

We are also pleased to bring movie reviews with both blind and sighted
movie-goers alike in mind. Sarah Star is writing a column called the Cinema
Citadel exclusively for Draconis Entertainment. These reviews offer up
insightful opinions on films, how difficult they are to follow without
vision, and whether or not the film is available in MoPix descriptive audio
at theatres which offer it.

In the mean time, please explore our site at www.draconisentertainment.com
or even simpler at www.dracoent.com.
Join the Draconis Online Community to post questions for Draconis staff or
to talk gaming with your fellow gamers.

From all of us here at Draconis Entertainment, we look forward to many
years of providing
you with the best in accessible computer games and other forms of
entertainment!

Draconis Entertainment
"Feel the power...wield the magic..."
http://www.draconisentertainment.com