[vicsireland] Re: speed typing for audio-typists

  • From: "Vincent stack" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:23:57 +0100

hey sabrina

well that's a load of rubbish from them. what i did have to do was bring my own jaws copy and load it on to there computer while i did the cores. and all it is is a few tapes playing about 5 minute clips which you type to there is a few tapes starting at 10 words per minute and working up to 15, 20, 25, 30 and so on up to about 120 words per minute not that i got to that far.what i did have to do as well is bring one pair of ear phones to listen to jaws on the computer and they supplied another to listen to there tapes. so if i was you i would go back in and fight your corner.

Vincent