[vicsireland] Re: photograph

  • From: "Paul Griffith" <paulfgriffith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 21:33:08 -0000

thanks a million, paul
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sarah McNabb
  To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 8:35 PM
  Subject: [vicsireland] Re: photograph

  hi paul.
  it's quite simply.
  1. you go into the camera on the phone and just take the picture as you
normally would
  2. then you connect up your phone to your computer via a conection lead that
should have came with the phone
  3. a program whihc will allow you see whats on the phone will come and select
the camera button.
  4. then you select the photo you want and save it to your computer like would
do when saving any other file.
  5. then go into your email and wrgo into a new email.
  6. Then press the alt buttton which will allow you to go to the lists until
yyou get a button that says something  like attach file and select it.
  7. It will then allow you go through your fifiles and photoes that are saved
on the computer until you get to the file or photo that you wnt.
  hope this helps and sorry if tfor any spellings tipos in this message
  regards

  Sarah

  On Dec 14, 2554 BE, at 19:55, "Paul Griffith" <paulfgriffith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    hi guys/girls
    i have a nokia n 70 mobile phone
    can somebody  instruct me on how to take a photograph,
    store and send it to my daughter in australia
    thanks
    paul