[vicsireland] Re: mobile phone

  • From: "brian_dalton" <brian_dalton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 17:01:05 -0000

Hi Gavin,

this is to do with the theme that is being displayed on your phone.
1. go into your main menu.
2. select tools.
3. select themes.
4. change this to either nokia or default.

now when you press the hash key and use your left and right arrow in a text
message, the symbols should be spoken.

Any problems, shout.

Brian.