[vicsireland] jdf file and Irish.

  • From: "Damien O'Connor" <damienmoconnor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:09:07 +0100

Hi everyone.

Does anyone know if the jaws dictionary manager will only allow a certain
number of entries in a jdf file. I'm using jaws 11 and for the last 17
months I've been inputting Irish words and their correct pronunciations into
a jdf file. All of a sudden, the jdf file seems to have stopped accepting
and saving any new entries.

Any thoughts.

Damien.