[vicsireland] iPhone questions

  • From: RobbieS <robbiesin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 11:09:42 +0100

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can answer any of the following regarding the iPhone:

1.  How can i delete recordings I've made using VoiceMemos?

2. Is version 4.3.5 the latest system for the iPhone 4, and will IOS5 be
available on it?

3.  I disconnected the iPhone from my PC while it may have been still
transferring video files (cutting from ihpone to PC).  It's hard to say,
because it wasn't telling me anything and nothing was apparent on the
screen.  Ever since this, I can't locate the iPhone in Windows Explorer when
it's connected, but I can locate it in iTunes.  How do I get it to appear in
Windows Explorer like it always has before this?.  If I get the solution,
I'll be able to continue to transfer photos and videos from the iPhone to my
PC leaving the ihat the iPhone doesn't run out of memory space.

4.  How do I delete individual text-messages?

5.  How do I stop incoming text-messages interrupting whatever else I'm
doing on Voice-over?

6.  How do I get apps to automatically turn themselves off when I leave them
without using a sighted person?

Regards,

Robbie