[vicsireland] form on a website

  • From: "Joan Ann Brosnan" <kerrygirl18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vics" <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 12:59:34 +0100

Hi, I wonder if someone using jaws might look at this web site for me.  I
can't seem to access the form with jaws for some reason.  I'm using Jaws 9.
I need to fill in dates but, the edit boxes seem to be read-only and, I
can't proceed to the next page of the booking.  The site is:

http://www.supervalugetawaybreaks.com/index.cfm?area=ebooking&action=introductionpage&bookingstep=1&menuid=481&campaignid=0&campaigngroupid=1

Thanks
Joan Ann.