[vicsireland] Re: favorites in start menu

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 13:08:52 +0100

Paul,

For what it's worth, I did a search in Microsoft Windows XP help on "pin favorites to start menu" and came up with 0 results. when I did "pin to start menu," I got 17 results. the gist of it is that you can pin programs so that they appear at the top of your start menu, which pin/unpin feature you would access by the context menu. Perhaps there's another way to pin Favorites, although not the actual folder? .

----- Original Message ----- From: "paul" <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx>