[vicsireland] cancellation of Screen reader day

  • From: "Joan Ann Brosnan" <chairperson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 22:01:40 +0100

Hi all

I am writing to inform you that, unfortunately, we have had to cancel the
proposed screen reader day that was due to be held on the 21st of April in
Dublin.

This was mainly due to the fact that, it was proving to be quite difficult
to find companies to demonstrate/show products on the day.

I am sorry for any inconvenience but hope that such an event will take place
in the future.

Kind regards
Joan Ann
VICS Chairperson.