[vicsireland] Re: Windows 10 message.

  • From: "Gerry Ellis" <gerry.ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 16:20:01 -0000

Hi,

What Flor proposes will work fine.

However, if you switch off automatic Windows updating, you will then be
responsible for ensuring that updates are installed. If you don't you could
leave yourself open to vulnerabilities that Microsoft have identified and
sent out updates to fix. Updates are usually sent by Microsoft once a week
so it would be advisable to install them weekly.

Take care,

Gerry Ellis

If you don't know where you're going,
How will you know when you get there?