[vicsireland] Re: Web 2.0 Accessibility Survey - Your Input Valued

  • From: "Maureen Newelll" <mcnewell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 19:20:43 +0100

Ultan, I went in on website to have a look at the survey and in trying to fill
it out I could check the radio buttons but where it said "other" (please
elaborate) I could not fill in anything.  Also I could not get further than the
first page, where there is a button "next" by entering on it I would go back to
the first question again.  I tried doing it with left mouse click but no joy
either. I am using JAWS version 8.00.
Thought I would let you know,

Maureen Newell