[vicsireland] Using access 2007 with Jaws

  • From: Mairead O Mahony <maireadomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 19:44:10 +0000

Hi all,
I would appreciate it if someone could email me a link or list of
shortcut keys for using access 2007 with Jaws.  I have aded in the
menu structure for Office 2007 but Access seems to be totally
different and have different options.  A lot of my course from now
will involve designing forms and things from scratch and I have been
told that form design view works with Access 2007 and Jaws.  I am
using the demo of Jaws 11 at the moment as my college laptop is being
repaired.  I will attach a copy of the last set of notes we covered to
this email.

Thanks in advance
Mairead O Mahony