[vicsireland] Re: UPC iPhone Remote Record app released

  • From: Ciaran Ferry <Ciaran.Ferry@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 10:32:15 +0000

Android always seems to be the poor cousin Dónal...UPC haven't bothered
developing an app for it yet, instead they've built a mobile website, which
ironically is a lot more accessible than their app for the iPhone!

Is it just me, or are more and more inaccessible IOS apps appearing? Other than
the Apple ones, I'm finding a lot of the apps I download don't play well with
Voiceover.

Ciaran