[vicsireland] Spanish Online Dictionary

  • From: "Paul Dromey" <pdromey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 19:27:56 -0000

Hi Sarah.

Sorry for the late reply to your query but I was heading for Spain the day
you sent it, without my laptop, and have only returned this evening and am
catching up.

http://tradukka.com/translate

is an online dictionary that uses google translate.  There was also another
good one called Maestro Translate but I can?t recommend it at the moment as
it appears to have some recent glitches.

If you are using Kurzweil Version 11 or higher, there is an online
dictionary included.  Simply put your cursor on the desired word, press
Control + letter D and tab to choose your chosen dictionary.  You can set it
up so that it will use English or Spanish voices as appropriate.

Finally, I have to include the excellent World Reference Dictionary which
has the answer to almost every question.

http://www.wordreference.com/English_Spanish_Dictionary.asp

Qué tengas Buena suerte y si deseas más información sobre estudios en
español, puedes ponerte en contacto conmigo ?offlist?.

Paul

  _____

.

Try free scan!