[vicsireland] Playing wma files on the i audio

  • From: Mairead O Mahony <maireadomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:20:01 +0000

Hi all,
I recorded interviews for my research project on a digital Dictaphone
and the file plays back perfectly when I use windows media player to
play it.  I transferred the files on to my I audio as I need to type
up all the interviews word for word and by using the I audio it would
allow me to rewind back a little if I forgot what was said rather than
listening to the full interview until I get to the piece I want.

This file is a wma file and every time I play it on the I audio the
talking is really slow and it sounds like the battery is dying but all
music files play correctly.  I would appreciate it if anyone could let
me know if there are any settings I need to change or does the I audio
even support wma files.

Thanks in advance
Mairead O Mahony