[vicsireland] Nokia N70 questions

  • From: eoconnor@xxxxxxx
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 17:26:50 +0000

Hi folks,

I note there was a reference to the Nokia N70 in the December issue of PC
Live, in a section on accessing mobile web content.

I thought Stuart posted something recently, about  the handset no longer
working on the vodafone Network.  Not being much into mobiles, I may have
misunderstood the point, as I probably wouldn't have paid it too much
attention.

Question:  Are they still available from Vodafone, for use on their
ready-to-go service?  If it no longer comes with talks, is it possible to
buy talks from NCBI, and install it?

Just curious, in case I sometime take the talks plunge.  I find the
ringing tones on my Samsung hard to hear, though volume is set at max!

Regards with thanks,

Eamonn

"brian_dalton" <brian_dalton@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
01/02/2008 17:01
Please respond to vicsireland

        To:     <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [vicsireland] Re: mobile phone

Hi Gavin,

this is to do with the theme that is being displayed on your phone.
1. go into your main menu.
2. select tools.
3. select themes.
4. change this to either nokia or default.

now when you press the hash key and use your left and right arrow in a
text
message, the symbols should be spoken.

Any problems, shout.

Brian.
Commissioner please consult our website at www.orac.ie

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept  for the
presence of computer viruses.