[vicsireland] Re: New Phone

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 23:46:20 -0000

Tony,

I am in the same boat!

Browsing in Dublin town today came across a shop in Batchelor's walk [no
advertising please] between two great watering holes close to the bridge!

They have two of your preferred phones in stock.

Now should you purchase there and then disappear next door, be sure not to
let your new acquisition be left behind or indeed have it drop it down the
jacks!!

All the best,
  [smile]

Tony Sweeney.