[vicsireland] Re: Lost Infovics Download!

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 16:10:51 +0100

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for that!

I have done a windows find by pressing the windows key together with the
letter f and copied in the file name but to no good I'm afraid!

Where would you think that possibly the file is?

Might it be in the c drive for example?

I can download the magazine again the way Flor insttructed but it would be
good also to be able to find that temporary folder!

Tony.