[vicsireland] Kindle

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:26:34 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jody W. Ianuzzi" <jody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <VICUG-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 5:05 PM
Subject: [VICUG-L] Kindle

I got an answer from Amazon.

How about if we flood Amazon with requests and comments for the need of an
accessible Kindle.

Send messages to:

kindle-feedback@xxxxxxxxxx

JODY

Greetings from Amazon.com

Thank you for your interest in the Kindle 2. Currently the control buttons
and interface are not set up to run for visually impaired users. I am sorry
that we currently don't have this feature. I have sent your suggestion for
this feature to the right people.

Thank you for your inquiry for the Kindle 2.

Best regards,

William C
Amazon.com
We're Building Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company
http://www.amazon.com/your-account

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Subscribe: vicug-l-subscribe-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx