[vicsireland] Re: JAWS NOT SAYING DESKTOP ETC

  • From: "Martin O'Sullivan" <martin_osullivan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 10:51:31 +0100

Hi

 if Windows key +M Does not work, press Windows Key + D and this will
bring you to the desktop.

--
Martin O'Sullivan
Act your way into a feeling dont feel your way into Action (Gandhi)
Be the change you want to see in the world. (Gandhi)
Tel: +353878289243
fax: +3538758289243
web: http://martinri.freeshell.org
E-mail martin_osullivan@xxxxxxxxxx