[vicsireland] InfoVics for December 2009 now available.

  • From: "Darragh" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 23:52:31 -0000

Good morning all,

Extracted from www.infovics.org/infovics

2009 has been a busy year for Technology and for Vics. Listen to InfoVics to
hear what has been happening.

On this edition

We have a number of sight village recordings on our Vics Podcast
<http://www.vicsireland.org/podcast>  page. In InfoVics this month we hear one
of these recordings as Dave from Humanware <http://www.humanware.com>  Shows us
around his excibition.
Darragh Doyle <http://www.thisiswhatido.com>  from Boards.ie
<http://www.boards.ie>  talks to us about online social networking, the current
state of blogging in Ireland and his personal baby, the the Boards.ie website.
<http://www.boards.ie>
We finally talk to Nicky Kealy about how to connect to the internet on a mobile
phone via a wireless network.
There's also new music from Jason Mraz and all the latest Vics news.

In order to listen to the online edition, you may want to have flash installed.
<http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/>  Alternatively, if downloading
InfoVics you need to have a media player installed on your computer. There are
many available, such as Winamp <http://www.winamp.com>  for example.

Three Ways To Listen.

If you want to kick back and listen to Infovics online right now, simply
activate the following link. Listen to the December 2009 edition
<http://www.vicsireland.org/node/101>

To recieve the magazine on CD, Email the editor
<mailto:infovics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  to be added to the list. A CD will be sent
to you when the magazine is released.

Or finally, why not subscribe to the Infovics Podcast and have the latest
edition of our magazine downloaded directly for you whenever it is available.
Then you can put it on your favourite mp3 player and take Infovics with you
when your on the move!

Read more at www.vicsireland.org/infovics

You must be logged in to access content such as this as it is only available to
VICS members. If you have problems logging in, please email me at
darragh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darragh