[vicsireland] Humanware distributing Intel Reader

  • From: "Gerard Ellis" <gerry.ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:32:18 -0000

Hi,

I note that Humanware have now started distributing the new Intel Reader device. For details, see:
www.humanware.com/intelreader

I saw this software in action about a year ago at a European Commission conference in Vienna. At that stage it was running on a Nokia phone. The recognition was very good and it could cope with columns of information. However, it's a bit expensive, ain't it?

Take Care,

Gerry Ellis

If you don't know where you're going,
How will you know when you get there?