[vicsireland] Dolmen looking for someone to take part in user testing

  • From: Antoinette Fennell CFIT <antoinette.fennell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:07:30 +0000

Hello VICS members,

A company called Dolmen has contacted us for help recruiting someone who is blind to take part in a one-hour user test on Thursday of this week (22nd November). The user they are looking for needs to be under the age of 30 years, as they have already successfully recruited people in other age groups.

Can you please contact me if you are interested in taking part? Further details can be found in the email below.

It is for a project funded by the National Disability Authority's Centre for Excellence in Universal Design.

Kind regards,

Antoinette

Dr Antoinette Fennell
ICT Accessibility Researcher
Centre for Inclusive Technology (CFIT)
NCBI: Working for People with Sight Loss

Whitworth Road
Drumcondra
Dublin 9

Tel: +353 (0)1 8821 988